Reading List for January 2018 - Week 2

Reading for the second week of January


While I was looking for a better application to sync all my bookmarks up, I discovered Notion and I've been playing around with it ever since. I've also moved most of my bookmarks to this app and created some new things, like a weekly reading list.

I read a lot. I like keeping track of what I've been reading so maybe at some point, I can go back and reference something if I need to. I was tweeting my readings each Sunday, but that seemed like a lot of spam as it was around 10 or so separate tweets.

This tool allows me to aggregate my readings and even comment on them inline. Additionally, if anyone has comments on the readings, they can comment on each link individually. I'm not sure if you can do that without a Notion account, but we'll see soon enough.


Comments

Most Read Posts

Ready, Tester One? *GO!*

Learning From Failure: The Tricky iOS Environment

Postman In The Pipeline: Newman Delivers